Friday, June 29, 2012

Quote of the Day

One night my friend and I were on AIM back in the day and he compares clubbing to Lion King. I couldn't stop laughing, so I saved the conversation for a rainy day. Please don't take offense to the following material . . .

"I feel like going to the club is like the modern day version of courting your mate. You go on your first excursion and you get nothing! The lioness in fact bites you and you're wounded. You lick your wounds and then you go.
Lets prey on something slower: today's fat girl. This heals the wounds within. You practice with more fat girls. Then, black girls!
Then finally when you become a Journeyman, you hunt the rarest tiniest women of them all . . . THE ASIAN! Who finds your curry smell offensive, your skin too dark, your chest too harry, but you trick her with your mating calls and your mating dance. And then you earn the right of being a MASTER MARKSMAN! It's all in there . . . in the LION KING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment