Friday, November 30, 2012

Life and Its Friends

      I read somewhere once that you should never forget the things or the people that made you smile, just learn from the tears that followed. Sometimes, I'm not a 100% sure I've learned my lesson as well as I should have, but hey, it's a learning process. What I do know is that I try to remember the good memories. It is always easier to remember the bad. I'm not sure why that is, but I guess it's our mistakes that end up haunting us through the rest of our lives.

     This blog is also a way for me to remember the times and the people that made me smile, laugh, and take a chance on life. It's always a pretty amazing thing when two absolute strangers become the best of friends. It's also equally sad when they fade out of each other's lives and go back to being strangers. Every story I write makes me think about those people and just how much they've impacted my life, transforming my life. A part of me will always wonder if I impacted you the way your life as you have mine.

    Without these people, I would not be the person I am today. So this is my tribute to those who made my life the crazy, half-hazard, wonderful thing that it has been, even if they may not still be in it. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment