Monday, November 12, 2012

Sorry for the tardiness . . .

For those who actually took the time to read my stories, thank you. And for those who are waiting for new stuff, sorry for being M.I.A. School, sleep, study, traveling, planning, and dating have kept me busy. But . . . I do have four (incomplete) stories sitting on my desktop currently.

I write because each and every story has made me the person I am today. I write because through writing I realize the simple truths gained from each experience. I'm just an ordinary girl who likes to write, not some deep philosopher or literary expert. There's no profound wisdom to them, just the many (mis)adventures of a normal (whatever that means) girl/woman. I write my stories the way I would tell them.

For those who know me, I bet you read these stories with my voice narrating them. Tell me I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment